- General Information: The material and information on this Website are provided for general information purposes only and should not be relied on for making business decisions without consulting primary sources of information or specific professional advice. None of the Website’s content will constitute any offer or contractual obligation by Inditech. Inditech reserves the right to revise, amend or modify this Website at any time and at its sole discretion. Your access and use of the information contained in the website is subject to the Terms and Conditions listed here. By accessing and using this website, you agree, without limitation or qualification, to abide by these Terms and Conditions.
- Warranty and Guarantee: This Website is provided “as is” and Inditech does not warrant, guarantee, or make any representations concerning the use of the information or contents of the Website in terms of the accuracy, reliability, completeness, functionality, performance, continuity, timeliness or otherwise, fitness for a particular purpose and/or non-infringement.
- User downloads any contents from this Website at his /her own sole discretion and risk, and that User shall solely be responsible for any damage, or loss, caused to him/her, including but not limited to his / her computer system or loss of data resulting from the download of any contents from the website.
- Limitation of Liability: Inditech assumes no responsibility for information contained in this Website and specifically disclaims any and all liability, whether based in contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or special damages arising out of or in any way connected with access to or use of the Website, its content, or downloading any from it, errors, inaccuracies, mistakes, negligence, omissions, or misleading or defamatory statements, even if Inditech has been advised of the possibility of such damages, reliance on the content, delays in transmission, interruption in telecommunications, viruses, theft or destruction of information, acts of God, or unauthorised access to the Website or related information.
- The Website may contain links to other websites operated by third parties. Inditech is not responsible for such third-party Websites.
- By using the Website and posting any content on the Website, the User consents to and assigns to Inditech the rights to use such content in any manner it likes including but not
- By using the Website and posting any content on the Website, the User consents to and assigns to Inditech the rights to use such content in any manner it likes including but not limited to depicting, publicly displaying such materials, communications and feedback without any kind of limitation or obligation. Inditech shall be free to use any input, concepts, ideas, etc, contained in such feedback or content posted on the Website.
- User shall not upload on the Website any content that infringes or violates any third-party rights in such content or data; take any action or allow anyone to act in any manner that obstructs the working of this Website; Users may download and print the content available on the Website for personal reference only. Any other use of the Website content shall be subject to prior written approval from Inditech.
- No part of the information on this Website, including text, graphics, and HTML code, may be reproduced or transmitted in any form by any means without the express written consent of Inditech.
- If any provision of this Terms and Conditions agreement is held to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, then such provision shall be taken seriously and acted upon without affecting the enforceability of all remaining provisions.